We are your new neighbors on cloud native!!
To build a culture where the devs and ops of the world align much closer together and share in-between knowledge in it.
Why should you think about it?
DevOps companies have an almost supernatural advantage of 30x the deploy frequency of their non-DevOps peers. Meantime the recovery process of DevOps also reduces 168x reduction to recover customer failures! Try answering some of below questions –
- Scaling up your Technology infrastructure and Landscape for another reason.
- Scaling up your Online Marketplace for Thanksgiving or Black Friday sale
- Recovering from a massive data center failure
- How to improve Go To Market Time, to improve customer satisfaction ?
- How to improve delivery time to the customers?
- How to get faster ROI ?
Advantage of DevOps -
Advancement today has set for a world which is full of new technology that changes at a fast pace like Big Data, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and so on. Inspired by these just-in-time development and business process improvement, DevOps has become a global trend in the tech industry.
To build a culture where the devs and ops of the world align much closer together and share in-between knowledge in improved ways.
DevOps is a culture, whereas the term suggests Development (Dev) and Operations (Ops) teams align much closer together and share in-between knowledge in improved ways. But DevOps is much more than this – it is a ‘state of mind’, a common approach to a problem. Businesses today have a point in implementing DevOps only if it’s directly contributing to the company’s increased productivity, effectiveness and profitability. The only way that it is possible for small and medium enterprises is when the Development and Operations team work in sync and streamlining the provision of tech solutions that solve the business needs. Moreover Unbounded collaboration is achieved with notably higher rates of employee loyalty and engagement.
DevOps methodologies when implemented in business models enable to break the complex and big projects into smaller modules of functionality that can be delivered at a steady rate. Hence the clarity and speed up of the release schedules and delivery timeline are reduced, allowing to create a buffer for any future changes on the same project.
The Use Case
We streamlined the entire development, QA, and production processes for a large healthcare company based in Bangalore, India. For this particular project, Our highly skilled DevOps specialists were aligned as there were many complex processes to streamline.
- Transaction Daily35'000
- 6 Production Release Every Sprint
- Only 15 Minutes Rolling Deployment
- 567+ Monitoring Matrix
- 50+ Alerts and Alarms
- 0 Manual Interventions
- Security during development A Wise or Otherwise DecisionWeb application security, cyber theft and cyber ransom are some of the most trending security topics in the internet these days. Despite the large number of antivirus companies and security [...]Read more